Key Features: SkySQL™ Cloud Data Suite
SkySQL™ Cloud Data Suite enables open source deployments of Highly Available MySQL & MariaDB databases in the cloud, all with a few clicks & a web front-end.
SkySQL™ Admin Console
Fully open source admin console developed by SkySQL
- Control of nodes within the cluster
- Limited node monitoring functionality
- Backup and Restore of databases
- Fully open source admin console developed by SkySQL
- Automated failover
- A phpMyadmin administration tool
- A trial version of the SkySQL Monitor
- Automated provisioning
- A full set of HA solutions in the cloud:
- Asynchronous and synchronous replication within regions
- Multi-regions replication
The MySQL server is deployed within the user’s Amazon Web Services environment, so administrators can tightly connect their applications to the database.
A graphical admin console also helps less experienced users in performing very complex tasks, such as setting up database instances on demand, isolating database servers for further data analysis and so on.
DBAs can use a graphical backup and recovery manager to backup and restore online, full, incremental, physical and logical backups.
The DB instances are executed within the user's security environment and no keys are stored or shared with SkySQL during the ordinary operations.
Users can use feature-rich web-based tools to perform their queries.
The MySQL instances are monitored by the most advanced monitoring tool.