Open source databases in the cloud made simple
SkySQL™ Cloud Data Suite is free-to-use, open source technology that enables open Source deployments of Highly Available MySQL & MariaDB databases in the cloud.
Users, even with basic skills in MySQL, can now rely on an automatic system configurator and on an administration console to configure, deploy and administer their MySQL servers in the cloud.
This is how it works:
- Follow the steps of our online database configurator
- Upon submission, a configuration package is generated for you
- Once you launch your configuration, your database is created automatically
- You can then use our Administration Console to manage your deployments
This is what you need to know:
- We currently support Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- An active AWS account is required to complete the setup
- We will provide you with a cost estimate during the configuration process. You will need to check with Amazon for detailed prices on their cloud usage.