Making sure we have the right support in place for our extensive MySQL deployment is critical. In SkySQL we found a knowledgeable team that could provide great service at an affordable price.
Performance Tuning for MariaDB and MySQL
This instructor-led class is for anyone who wants to be able to obtain the highest performance from their MariaDB or MySQL® databases. Learn how to optimize queries, find bottlenecks, utilize caches, and more. Get the latest tips and tricks for squeezing every last drop of performance out of your MariaDB/MySQL server!
You will learn how to:
- Choose the best storage engine to suit your dataset and traffic
- Configure MariaDB/MySQL for best connection concurrency vs memory footprint
- Design your schema, normalize it, and know when to de-normalize!
- Tune your SQL queries with inside knowledge of the MySQL Optimizer.
- Design your application to handle scaling out with MySQL Replication.
Who is this course for?
Table of contents (subject to changes):
- Tuning Overview
- Collecting Information
- Schema Tuning
- Query Tuning
- Server Configuration
- Common Bottlenecks
- Subscription Services
- Remote DBA
- Pricing & Plans