SkySQL™ Visual Editor is a powerful, yet simple to use database administration and development tool for the MySQL® database. With its slick interface, the SkySQL Visual Editor offers a robust set of features to help users do more with their MySQL database in less time.
SkySQL Visual Editor is designed to make every MySQL user’s life easier by providing easy access to information on their queries, tables & databases. Syntax highlighting and formatting of queries help users understand their queries easily. Intelligent auto-complete helps users quickly write queries, while Visual Query Builder can be used to construct complex queries in a snap. Users can visualize table schemas with Schema Designer. Rich context menus help one to perform common tasks without writing SQL, while a spreadsheet-like interface for table and result data makes data manipulation easy. As well, a multi-colored tabbed interface allows DBAs to quickly interact interacting with multiple servers. Additionally, with multiple connectivity options like SSL, SSH Tunneling, and HTTP/HTTPs Tunneling, SkySQL Visual Editor can connect to virtually any MySQL server, regardless of its location. HTTP Tunneling, in particular, is helpful for users who want to manage MySQL servers managed under shared-hosting.
SkySQL Visual Editor also offers the following advanced features:
- Schema and Data Synchronizations at unmatched speeds.
- Import data to a MySQL database from MS Excel, CSV, any ODBC-complaint DBMS or other data source.
- Export data in various formats like SQL, XML, CSV and Excel XML.
- Query Profiler informing about how various internal server operations are contributing to the execution time.
- Redundant Index Analyzer assists with the elimination of redundant indexes.
- Schema Optimizer proposes the apt schema for the table upon analyzing the stored data.
- Notification Services Wizard helps one to email reports based on the execution of a query.
- Scheduled backups allow users to perform unattended backups with an option to compress backups.
- Visibility into queries executed by SkySQL Visual Editor via a HISTORY tab
In no time, SkySQL Visual Editor users will observe a multi-fold increase in their productivity while working with the MySQL database.
SkySQL Enterprise Monitor is powered by Webyog.