Making sure we have the right support in place for our extensive MySQL deployment is critical. In SkySQL we found a knowledgeable team that could provide great service at an affordable price.
Performance Tuning for the MySQL Database
This instructor-led class is for anyone who wants to be able to obtain the highest performance from their MySQL databases. Learn how to optimize queries, find bottlenecks, utilize caches, and more. Get the latest tips and tricks for squeezing every last drop of performance out of your MySQL server!
You will learn how to:
- Choose the best storage engine to suit your dataset and traffic
- Configure MySQL for best connection concurrency vs memory footprint
- Design your schema, normalize it, and know when to de-normalize!
- Tune your SQL queries with inside knowledge of the MySQL Optimizer.
- Design your application to handle scaling out with MySQL Replication.
Who is this course for?
Table of contents (subject to changes):
- Tuning Overview
- Collecting Information
- Schema Tuning
- Query Tuning
- Server Configuration
- Common Bottlenecks
- MySQL Support
- MySQL Consulting
- MySQL Training
- MySQL Remote DBA
- Pricing & Plans