Our instructor's knowledge of MySQL from both a technical and professional perspective helped me understand a lot about MySQL that I did not know.
MySQL High Availability
High Availability Consulting for the MySQL & MariaDB
True MySQL high availability (HA) means that your MySQL database can survive a disaster and recover quickly without losing data. It also means that your MySQL-based application will meet your minimum performance requirements in normal operation.
SkySQL employs the world's leading MySQL experts who can design and implement highly available and fault-tolerant solutions for your MySQL-based applications.
Our consulting will help you analyze your business and application requirements and deploy a highly available MySQL solution for you in less than three days, be it onsite or remote.
Our consultants also work with MariaDB Server.
MySQL High Availability Technologies
- MySQL Replication
- Semi-sync Replication
- DRBD in Active/Passive Mode
- DRBD in Active/Passive Mode + Passive/Active Mode
- DRBD in Active/Passive Mode + Replication
- MariaDB Galera Cluster
- Galera Cluster
- Master HA Tool with Multi-Tier Replication
- MySQL Cluster
- Linux Shared Storage
- Linux Shared Storage + Replication
- Windows 2008 Cluster Service & Windows 2008 Cluster Service + Replication.