Our instructor's knowledge of MySQL from both a technical and professional perspective helped me understand a lot about MySQL that I did not know.
High Availability Consulting for the MariaDB & MySQL®
True high availability (HA) means that your MariaDB or MySQL database can survive a disaster and recover quickly without losing data. It also means that your application will meet your minimum performance requirements in normal operation.
SkySQL employs the world's leading MariaDB & MySQL experts who can design and implement highly available and fault-tolerant solutions for your web or enterprise applications.
Our consulting will help you analyze your business and application requirements and deploy a highly available data solution for you in less than three days, be it onsite or remote.
High Availability Technologies
- MariaDB Enterprise
- MySQL Replication
- Semi-sync Replication
- DRBD in Active/Passive Mode
- DRBD in Active/Passive Mode + Passive/Active Mode
- DRBD in Active/Passive Mode + Replication
- MariaDB Galera Cluster
- Galera Cluster
- Master HA Tool with Multi-Tier Replication
- MySQL Cluster
- Linux Shared Storage
- Linux Shared Storage + Replication
- Windows 2008 Cluster Service & Windows 2008 Cluster Service + Replication.