This position has now been filled but you can still find more on our Careers Page
A Senior Sales Engineer is responsible for providing pre-sales technical support for Enterprise accounts and Web properties.
The Senior Sales Engineer reports to the Director of Field Services. The compensation structure is 80% base salary and 20% variable.
- Support achievement of sales at a given sales cycle, with annual revenue objectives.
- Manage the technical element of selected customers and partners.
- Work with the Sales Executive to construct opportunity plans and valuable propositions.
- Provide Technical Account Management to key customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the use of SkySQL Support and Field Services.
- Communicate with and contribute to the Sales Engineering team worldwide.
- Contribute to User Group Events as required.
- Work with the Marketing team to conduct seminars, webinars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events.
- Travel to customer locations, marketing events, and internal events as required.
- B.A. / B.S. or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years track record in software solution pre-sales, with database experience highly preferred.
- High-tech background including database and infrastructure software experience.
- Demonstrated history of regular goal achievement in highly competitive environment
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Familiarity with database, application servers, web servers, and other enterprise markets and technologies.
- Highly mobile, with experience of driving business whilst on the move.
- Ability to work from home.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a requirement. Multiple languages and/or multi-country experience is an advantage.
Candidate must be located in territory:
North America - preferably Bay Area, New York City, Boston, or Chicago
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with resume/CV to email@example.com.